Office hours will resume in September. Have a great summer!
- CODERS, community service via CS
- Regular meetings for the spring have finished
- Last cookies+study Thursday, May 9, 3-6pm, Wing 16
- Exam study time Saturday, May 11, noon-4pm, Student Union 3115
- CS Club, student ACM chapter — finished for the semester
- Summer and fall registration are now in progress
- May 28 — Registration of returning students closes until July for new student registration
- Wing 16 Lab hours
- Thursday, May 9, 2:05-10pm
- Friday, May 10, 1:00-5pm
- Saturday, May 11, noon-5pm
- Sunday, May 12, noon-11pm
- Monday, May 13, noon-10pm
- Tuesday, May 14, 1-10pm
- Wednesday, May 15, noon-10pm
- Thursday, May 16, 1-10pm
- Closed for the summer from Fri. May 17
- Internship opportunities via Career Services, www.uwlax.edu/career-services/handshake
News and links
- CS120 Project 5 question,
May 7, 2019.
About testing these classes
- CS120 GUI calculator project,
May 2, 2019.
Technical specification for the GUI project
- CS342 final project information submission,
April 26, 2019.
The last mandatory report is due on the 10th, but you may report additional work by noon of the 14th
- CS220 Fall ’19 page now online,
April 23, 2019.
The homepage for the Fall ’19 CS220 sections is now online.
- CS452/552 Fall ’19 page now online,
The homepage for the Fall ’19 CS452/552 sections is now online.
- CS120 Project 5,
April 20, 2019.
Technical specification for the fifth project
- CS342 tool demos Round 2 page updated with schedule,
April 19, 2019.
Remember that the schedule is tentative pending guest lecture arrangements
- Typo in CS120 Project 3 example,
April 11, 2019.