- Tuesdays 1:30-2:30pm
- Wednesdays noon-1:00pm
- Thursdays 1:30-2:30pm
- Fridays 12:30-1:30pm
- Student group meeting times will be announced via Becky’s CS News emails
- April 24 and May 1 — Major Field Test dates
- Wing 16 lab hours
- Sundays, noon-11pm
- Mondays-Thursdays, 11am-10pm
- Fridays, 2-6pm
- Internship opportunities via Career Services, www.uwlax.edu/career-services/handshake
News and links
- CS421 Bag functions trap,
February 12, 2020.
In the bag functions exercise, be careful about using natlist functions which you do not define. Since your BagFunction.v file defines its own natlist, you cannot just use the natlist functions from the book like app — you would need to copy them into your BagFunction.v, in between the Inductive for natlist and your bag … Continue reading CS421 Bag functions trap
- CS220 Project 1,
This project is about recursion, and the techniques we studied for implementing recurrence relations as recursive methods.
- CS421 Canvas quiz converted to Autolab assignments,
February 11, 2020.
See the schedule on the course homepage
- CS421 On late demos,
February 7, 2020.
The syllabus did not originally address late demos, and I have updated that policy this afternoon.
- Friday office hours shifted later by half an hour,
Just to point out: Friday open-door times will both start and end later by half an hour, from 12:30-1:30pm.
- CS220 Note that the Lab 1 prep exercise is to be demoed in lab, not submitted ahead,
February 5, 2020.
The course website asks you to bring these exercises for demonstration at the beginning of lab
- CS421 Class page now available,
February 1, 2020.
Welcome to the CS421 web site for Spring 2020.
- CS220 Example added for Project 0 prefixedByBasis, countContainedByBasis method,
January 31, 2020.
Sample statements for prefixedByBasis and their expected output