- Thursday, March 12, 2-3pm
- Friday, March 13, 12:30-1:30pm
- Contact arrangement for after spring break are to be determined
- Student group meeting times will be announced via Becky’s CS News emails
- April 24 and May 1 — Major Field Test dates
- Wing 16 lab hours
- Sundays, noon-11pm
- Mondays-Thursdays, 11am-10pm
- Fridays, 2-6pm
- Internship opportunities via Career Services, www.uwlax.edu/career-services/handshake
News and links
- CS421 workflow for the semester,
March 27, 2020.
The pattern that, at least right now, I expect to follow for the online half of the semester
- Testing the screen capture videos,
March 19, 2020.
Please make sure you can access the video via Canvas
- CS220 Examples and answers to questions on Project 2,
March 9, 2020.
Over the weekend I posted a series of examples, and a few answered questions, to the Project 2 page.
- CS220 Project 2,
March 2, 2020.
This project asks you to use various classes and interfaces to model concepts and behavior.
- CS421 Exercise injection-ex3 postponed to Thursday,
February 24, 2020.
I misconfigured the injection-ex3 exercise on Autolab; its contents referred to the injection-ex2 example instead. I have pulled that exercise from this Tuesday’s set, and re-set it for Thursday instead.
- CS421 Issue with fold-length-correct exercise fixed,
February 19, 2020.
Earlier this evening, there was a problem with the Autolab grader for the fold-length-correct exercise.
- CS421 Bag functions trap,
February 12, 2020.
In the bag functions exercise, be careful about using natlist functions which you do not define. Since your BagFunction.v file defines its own natlist, you cannot just use the natlist functions from the book like app — you would need to copy them into your BagFunction.v, in between the Inductive for natlist and your bag … Continue reading CS421 Bag functions trap
- CS220 Project 1,
This project is about recursion, and the techniques we studied for implementing recurrence relations as recursive methods.