End-of-semester open-door times:
- Wed. Dec. 11: 3-5pm
- Th. Dec. 12: 2-4pm
- Fr. Dec. 13: 2-4pm
- Mon. Dec. 16: 10am-noon
- Wing 16 lab hours
- Tuesday, Dec. 10, 1-10pm
- Wednesday, Dec. 11, 1-4pm, 6-10pm
- Thursday, Dec. 12, 1-10pm
- Friday, Dec. 13, 2-6pm
- Saturday, Dec. 14, noon-5pm
- Sunday, Dec. 15, noon-11pm
- Internship opportunities via Career Services, www.uwlax.edu/career-services/handshake
News and links
- CS452/552 Final exam takehome portion,
December 9, 2019.
The takehome portion of the final exam is now available on Canvas.
- Change to open-door times for Monday Dec. 9, will be 2-3:20pm and 4:15-5pm,
December 5, 2019.
I’ve just found out about a department meeting in the middle of Monday’s open-door times. So I’ve updated Monday’s times to be 2-3:20pm and 4:15-5pm — in between those times I’ll be away for the department meeting.
- CS452/552 Maximum time for drawing a new tile,
In class we realized that agent creation will also need an argument for the time limit allowed for receiving a new tile. That change to the code is now on the server.
- CS452/552 Notable code drop for Homework 5,
December 4, 2019.
Single-game play is now (at least partly) working
- CS452/552 Homework 5 posted to Canvas,
December 1, 2019.
Earlier this weekend I posted the specification to Canvas.
- CS220 Project 3,
Project 3 is about sparse matrices
- CS452/552 Patches to FF-v2.3 are fine,
November 14, 2019.
The FF website has two patched versions of FF-v2.3 — these are fine to use for Homework 4 if it is easier to compile them on your system.
- CS452/552 Homework 4 posted to Canvas,
November 8, 2019.
The specification is now posted to Canvas.