Regular open-door times:
- Mondays 3-5pm
- Except Monday, October 21, 4:45-5:30pm due to department meeting
- Wednesdays 3-5pm
- Thursdays 11:15am-noon
- Undergraduate research & creativity grants
- CODERS, community service via CS
- Regular meeting, Tuesdays, 3:30pm, 102 Wing
- Weekly study group, Thursdays, 6-9pm, 16 Wing
- CS Club, student ACM chapter
- Regular meeting, every other Monday (from Sept. 16), 4pm, Centennial 2311
- Women’s group, to be scheduled
- Wing 16 lab hours
- Sunday noon-11pm
- Monday 2:15-11pm
- Tuesday 1-10pm
- Wednesday 1-4pm, 6-10pm
- Thursday 1pm-10pm
- Friday 2-6pm
- Saturday noon-5pm
- On weekends, need ID to swipe into building
- Major Field Test dates: Friday, Oct. 25 or Friday, Nov. 1, 2:30-5:30pm
- Internship opportunities via Career Services, www.uwlax.edu/career-services/handshake
News and links
- CS220 Project 1,
October 18, 2019.
An implementation of the Mandelbrot set
- CS452/552 Homework 2 resources,
Some resources for the written component of Homework 2.
- CS452/552 Last major code drop for Homework 2 now online,
October 14, 2019.
With a sample AbstractSolution.run() method, more sample boards, additional Javadoc
- CS452/552 Assignment 2 source tree updated with sample boards,
October 9, 2019.
I’ve uploaded the provided source with the sample boards from next week’s submissions from the boards cards that actually made it to the sheet holder.
- Problem with Exer 2.1.4 on Autolab,
October 1, 2019.
As some of you have sent email to let me know, there is a problem with Exercise 2.1.4 on Autolab
- CS452/552 Assignment 2 posted to Canvas,
September 28, 2019.
The specification and provided code files are now posted to Canvas.
- Typo in CS452/552 Assignment 1 spec,
September 18, 2019.
Last paragraph on page one should be about the constructors for AStar, not for Pathfinder.
- CS220 Java coding style,
September 11, 2019.
This page sets forth a few simple style guidelines for the Java you will write in CS220.