- Thursday, March 12, 2-3pm
- Friday, March 13, 12:30-1:30pm
- Contact arrangement for after spring break are to be determined
- Student group meeting times will be announced via Becky’s CS News emails
- April 24 and May 1 — Major Field Test dates
- Wing 16 lab hours
- Sundays, noon-11pm
- Mondays-Thursdays, 11am-10pm
- Fridays, 2-6pm
- Internship opportunities via Career Services, www.uwlax.edu/career-services/handshake
News and links
- CS421 final examination is now posted to Canvas,
May 9, 2020.
Your final examination questions are now posted to Canvas.
- CS220 Project 4 FAQ,
April 18, 2020.
This page contains questions and answers about Project 4
- Autolab receiving, but not checking, submission,
April 17, 2020.
This evening Autolab’s task manager stopped checking new submissions. However, it is still receiving what you submit.
- CS220 Project 3 FAQ (last update just after midnight, April 23),
April 16, 2020.
This page contains questions and answers about Project 3
- CS220 Project 3,
April 15, 2020.
This project asks you to write a linked-list class similar to the ones we have studied in class.
- CS421 workflow for the semester,
March 27, 2020.
The pattern that, at least right now, I expect to follow for the online half of the semester
- Testing the screen capture videos,
March 19, 2020.
Please make sure you can access the video via Canvas
- CS220 Examples and answers to questions on Project 2,
March 9, 2020.
Over the weekend I posted a series of examples, and a few answered questions, to the Project 2 page.