UW-L Career Services Office placement statistics show that 100% of all computer science majors are placed upon graduation. Typical starting annual salaries are consistently at or near the top of all UW-L graduates. Recent employers who have hired some of our graduates include: Epic, Humana, IBM, Trane Company, SAP, Google, Adobe, Northwestern Mutual, Oracle, Three Rivers Technology, Benchmark, Logistics Health Inc.
Here are just a few of the recent opportunities our students have taken advantage of in terms of undergraduate research.
- Grant awarded for the Summer NSF (National Science Foundation) Research Experience for Undergraduates program
- Computer Research Association Experience for Women (CREW) research grant
- UW-L Student Research Grants
- Presentations at the National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR)
- Presentations at Argonne National Laboratories Symposium for Undergraduate Research
- Presentations at the Midwest Instruction and Computing Symposium (formally Small College Computing Symposium)
- Participants in the Computer Research Association Distributed Mentor Project, spending a summer working with a computer scientist at a research institution